Monday, June 26, 2006

Not Evil, Angry

It has been a long time coming. Let me be honest, I wanted Ward Churchill to lose his position at CU Boulder since I first read his vommotous words. I knew nothing of his plagiarism at the time. We need to remember how he came to attention.

It was January 2005 when Professor Ward Churchill first made news when he described some who died in the towers on Sept 11, as "Little Eichmann's". This is where it started. You can read a general cronology of major events and statements by others involved at Political Gateway.

Here is FoxNews article.

Michelle Malkin was the only place I could find pics of both Churchill's plagarism of art; "Winter Attack" and "Little Big Man."

A response to the Churchill subject I think is worth reading, author Anthony Lappe.

If you have read enough articles and opinions, including Ward Churchill's interviews and explanations you can make your own conclusions. Maybe Professor Churchill was really just trying to write a philosophy essay? Maybe he was trying to portray himself as an inward looking person. However I just do not believe this explanation. Until I talk to him in person and get a different gut feeling, I would have to say Ward Churchill is maybe evil, definately angry.

No comments: